Rio Carnival Tickets 2016
Select your tickets and click BOOK MY RIO CARNIVAL TICKETS.
On next page you will be able to select number of Rio Carnival Tickets as well as Delivery and Round Trip Transfers to Rio Sambodromo.
Do you know you can book a package that includes Hotel, Tours and even the airfare from your hometown? Our agents are here to help you plan your Carnival experience regardless of your budget or life style. Get a Free Quote before you Get on the Groove. Visit our Help Desk online for a good start. Our agents will get back to you with a Carnival offer you can't refuse.
RIO Carnival falls February 05th to February 08th, 2016.
1) IATA licensed Agency.
2) Assistance over the phone, email, skype. You talk to real people.
3) Only Agency with Hospitality Desk during Carnival.
4) Best Customer Service five years in a row.
Click on the options below and select the type of seat of your preference. Click on each tab to learn more about each section.
Choose from FREE pick up at our Hospitality Desk located at the ATLANTICO COPACABANA HOTEL, in Copacabana neighborhood - Address Rua Siqueira Campos, 90, at Meeting Room Imperial at ground floor, Exclusively from 10 AM to 5PM, from Thursday Feb 05th thru Monday Feb 08th, 2016, and on Friday February 12th and Saturday Feb 13th, 2016 for those who purchased a Winner's Parade ticket OR have your carnival tickets delivered to your hotel or address of choice in Rio de Janeiro, with a special courier for only US$14 per ticket. Maximum delivery charge for multiple tickets is US$ 30.
Transfers to Sambodromo
Indicate whether you want to book our roundtrip transfers to the sambodromo. Roundtrip transfers are US$ 79 per person
Need Help Selecting Your Carnival Tickets? Our experts can help.
Benefit from our excellent customer service and expertise.
- Get our Complete Rio Carnival 2016 Guide with Insiders´ Recommendations (Available by January).
- Detailed Description and Explanation of the Parade - You will also receive our comprehensive parade description to help you prepare for the big event and better understand it. It will contain the history and a good description of the components of the parade and explain how it works as a competition. You will receive practical instructions and recommendations on how to get to the Sambodromo, find your sector and what to take. It will also explain how to use your tickets and what it entitles you to.
- Picking up your Tickets - After booking your carnival ticket, you will receive e-voucher by email which have to be exchanged for actual tickets once you get to Rio de Janeiro, thru our Hospitality Desk located in Copacabana. Actual tickets are only released by Carnival authorities a few days before the event to avoid counterfeit. Our Hospitality Desk will be functioning at the ATLANTICO COPACABANA HOTEL and tickets may be exchanged from Thursday February 05th thru Monday February 08th, 2016, and on Friday February 12th, and Saturday February 13th 2016 for those who purchased a Winner's Parade ticket. From 10AM to 5PM, local time.
- Round the clock Customer Support - We will stand by you until the Samba Parade has finished. We will make sure that you are informed about all your options during Carnival and receive all information materials in time. Any of your e-mails and queries will be replied by an assigned professional representative quickly and efficiently.
Tips and Recommendations:
Read the following to protect yourself from fraudulent ticket sales!
- Purchase your tickets through a reliable source. (travel agents and hotels).
- Tickets consist of three parts: a bagde to wear around your neck and 2 slips. The first slip will be taken off at the main avenue entrance and the second one will be taken off at the sector entrance. To have free access in and out your sector, just wear your bagde around your neck. Double check that you receive all parts. Access group grandstand's tickets consist of only 2 parts: 1 ticket and 1 slip that will be taken off.
- Do not purchase RIO CARNIVAL tickets from scalpers at the gates.
- Do not plan on discounted rates or free admission after the parade has started.
- Do not buy used tickets in hopes that they will get you past the guards.