Bookers International Carnival Hospitality Desk will be located at the Atlantico Copacabana Hotel:
- From Tuesday, February 18th thru Monday Feb. 04th: 9AM – 7PM; reopen on Wednesday, Feb. 26th at 4 PM.
- Then from Thursday, Feb. 27th thru Saturday, Feb. 29th: 9AM – 7PM for those who wish to attend the Champions Samba Schools Parade on Saturday.
Our Online Assistence runs 24x7.
Our Carnival Hospitality Desk is strategically located in the middle of Copacabana, in front of the subway station named Siqueira Campos, a block away from bus stations crossing Copacabana with buses from and to Ipanema, Leblon and Downtown Rio de Janeiro.
- Exchange your Ticket e-Vouchers for real Balls and Parade Tickets;
- Exchange your Ticket e-Vouchers for your Costume to parade;
- Upgrade your Carnival tickets to a better seat, location;
- Get information on your roundtrip transfers to the Sambodromo;
- Get information and tips on anything about Rio de Janeiro and Carnival.
Atlântico Copacabana Hotel
Rua Siqueira Campos, 90, Copacabana
Rio de Janeiro – RJ 22031-070
Look for us at Meeting Room Imperial at ground floor
Operation Hours and Days
From Tuesday Feb 16th to Monday Feb 24th
from 10 AM to 7 PM
Friday Feb 17th to Saturday Feb 29th
from 10 AM to 7 PM
Walk to the Desk
Most people stay in Copacabana during Carnival. This is where the biggest concentration of hotels and hostels are located and also Rio’s biggest neighborhood. If you are staying in Copacabana, you may even walk to our Hospitality Desk. It’s right in the middle of the neighborhood, at Rua Siqueira Campos, four blocks far from the Avenida Atlantica.
Take a Bus
All buses going thru Copacabana will leave you close to the corner of Siqueira Campos and Avenida Nossa Senhora de Copacabana. It’s a 2 block short walk to the Hotel.
Any buses going to or from Ipanema will stop at a Bus Station close to Rua Siqueira Campos as well. Look for the subway Station of the same name and you will find the Hotel across the street from it.
Reach it by Taxi
A cab ride to the Hotel from anywhere in Copacabana will not surpass the R$ 20 Brazilian Reais each way.
Take the Subway
Subway Station Siqueira Campos is across the street from the hotel.